ASSUNPINK WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREA CLARKSBURG, NJ
CLUB HOUSE PHONE 609-256-8934
N.J. Turnpike to exit 7A, after toll booth take Route I-195 East towards Six Flags.
- Get off at Exit 11, (Imlaystown-Coxs Corner), at the stop sign turn left, crossing over I-195.
- Continue until you reach the next stop sign. Go straight across Route 524.
- At the next intersection make a right turn and follow this road for about ½ mile to the clubhouse on your right.
- From Route 80, take exit #273 (was old exit 40) to Route 940 turn left (west or south).
- Follow to Lehigh Gorge Road, approximately 1 mile, on your left.
- Follow to Buck
Mountain Road 5-1/2 miles (watch for small gas station on your left) and turn right.
- Follow to Stagecoach Road., turn left.
- Follow to the dirt road on your right and continue
to club house. Look for German Wirehair Pointer Signs.
Colliers Mills WMA
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike to exit 7A.
- After you pay the toll, take Route 195 east to exit 16.
- At the exit ramp, make a right onto Route 537 West.
- You will pass a Wawa and a McDonalds on your right. Continue on 537 past the entrance to Great Adventure on your right. After you have been on Route 537 for approx. 3.3 miles, you will see a sign for the Timberland Lake Campground on your right.
- Just past this sign, make a left onto Hawkins Road. Please note that if you cross Route 539, you have gone too far.
- Proceed approx. 2.8 miles to a stop sign.
- Go straight at the stop sign for another 1.4 miles.
- At this point, make a left into the entrance to the Colliers Mills WMA.
- Proceed on this road approx. 100 yards or so. There will be a lake on your left and the Front Parking Area will be on your right.
English Setter Club
- From the North or South, NJ Turnpike to EXIT 5.
- Turn Right onto
Route #541 after toll.
- Take Route 541 towards Mt. Holly. Turn RIGHT on to MT
HOLLY BY-PASS (at Burger King) towards Route 38.
- Go straight across Rt. 38
and at next light turn RIGHT onto Route #541.
- Follow Rt. 541 south through
Lumberton towards Medford. Turn RIGHT after the Bob Bende Soccer Park onto
- Watch for English Setter Club sign and field trial arrows at
driveway. Proceed slowly down lane.